Monday, September 6, 2010

Daily Dose of "Ippity"! day 1

Shabby Chic style
This week I plan to share a daily dose of "Ippity" with you.  What is "Ippity"?  It is a fun line of stamps that is a branch of Unity stamps.  Ippity stamps can only be purchased by an "Ippity Chick", like yours truly!  I'm so excited to be involved with this company, great online support and inspiration, not to mention the adorable stamps.  Last week I won a special issue of PaperCrafts magazine over at the "All Things Unity" blog.  This recent issue outlines different cardmaking styles. I plan to showcase each style this week, using different "Ippity" stamps.  This card was made with the following:
DP: October Afternoon: Fly a Kite
Take Note Die from Stampin Up!
Inks: Unity: Burnt Umber,  Marvy: Ochre, Close to My Heart: Desert Sand
button and string: PaperTrey Ink
Leaf: Prima and Copic Markers to color images
STAMPS: "FALL FOR YOU" & "a BIT of BURLAP" by IPPITY!

No comments: