Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daily Dose of "Ippity" Day 3

Style: Vintage

I know it's fall but when I thought about designing a vintage-inspired card this Ippity set came to mind.
I love it paired with the green and red papers from Ocober Afternoon.  If you've been keeping up with my blog you know I am sharing a card, made with Ippity stamps, in each of the crafting styles featured in the new special edition of PaperCrafts magazine.
Here is the supply list for this card:
DP: October Afternoon: Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite
Ink:  Marvy: Jungle Green, Unity: Burnt Umber, PaperTrey Ink: Vintage Duo distress ink
buttons:  DeNami Design Christmas Mix
Twill Ribbon:  PaperTrey Ink
STAMPS:  IPPITY "SEASON OF JOY"
I think Shabby Chic and Vintage are my fav styles.  thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: