Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Fall

Happy Fall, y'all!  I picked that up when I was in New Orleans!  heehee, speaking of...we get to go back next month over our Fall Break to visit our son.  Can't wait to see that kid and hear some new tunes!  This is a fun little card that I made using scraps and some Ippity stamps from the "Fall for You" set.  Here are the supplies:
Top Note die from Stampin Up for the large label
 paper scraps from an older "Dream Street" set
Inks:  Marvy Ochre, Marvy Sea Foam, &
CTMH Desert Sand (perfect for the burlap)
Terracotta button: PaperTrey Ink
STAMPS:  IPPITY "FALL FOR YOU" & "A BIT OF BURLAP"
Hope you are all enjoying your first week of fall!  Thanks for coming back to my blog!  I'll post some more card ideas with this fun color combo of sea foam, terracotta or ochre, and brown.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Such a cute card. Love it.