Monday, September 27, 2010

More of those colors...

I am loving the color combo in this older Dream Street collection of papers called "Season of Change". 
I like it so much I've been considering using these colors in my newly remodeled bathroom.  The walls are a seafoam/sage-y green with cream wainscoting.  I wonder how chocolate brown and terracotta towels would look?  What do you think?  I'd love it in the fall but what about when spring comes?
  "honey, we have to get all new towels and a new shower curtain".  If only home goods were as inexpensive as paper!  I can't believe I just said that...I would get in so much shopping trouble!
Anyway here are the details of supplies used on this card:
DP:  Dream Street "Season of change" & Kraft cardstock
tag:  Avery office supplies
Ticket:  Tim Holtz
Butterfly punch:  Martha Stewart Crafts
Ink:  Unity Burnt Umber and Papertrey Ink Vintage Duos to distress
STAMPS:  IPPITY "DELIGHTFUL LITTLE THINGS"
Such a sweet stamp set...if you are local come to my "Ippity Play Date" to see.  Details coming soon.

No comments: