Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey Ink Color Challenge

Oh, I couldn't resist the chance to play along with this
challenge at the Papertrey Ink blog.
So many contests, so many prizes!!!
This challenge was to create a project in one of your favorite
Papertrey Ink color schemes.
I chose Erin Lincoln's color scheme.
Erin
I've been kind of stuck on making these easel cards once I got started!
Here are the supplies from Papertrey Ink:
paper: Library Ledger Pad
Ink: Ocean Tides and Chai Distress Ink
Stamps:  Fillable Frames #7, Daily Designs Sentiments, Mega-Mixed Messages
Flower Dies
Aqua Mist Twill, Dk Chocolate Button, Rustic Twine
other:
Kraft Cardstock from my stash and Fiskars Ledger Border Punch
I also liked Erin's idea on creating a sentiment collage using stamps from different sets...
so many ways to say "thanks"!
Thanks to Papertrey Ink for all the inspiration over the past few years!
You can find more inspiration on the blog HERE.

No comments: