Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Girl!

Just popping in to share a few layouts.
One of the MemoryWorks Studio challenges, for February, was to create a layout about yourself.
I rarely do that, but you know I'm always up for a challenge.
Here is a layout of "vintage" me (center) and another of recent me.
The papers, journaling spots, and banner stickers are all from
Sassafras "Crush" line.  I have to admit that I have a crush on Sassafras papers.
Stamps are IPPITY, I love the "this is" ticket stamp and use it alot!
This has been a fun month of birthday festivities and blog features.
I am HAPPY for all the blog visitors and comments!
thanks so much!
I'll be randomly drawing two winning entries for the "Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring" kits.  I will post winners on Saturday.

P.S. My MemoryWorks Express Kit arrived today...can't wait to create this weekend.
Projects will be posted on the MW blog later this month. 


No comments: