Friday, March 4, 2011

More March Madness

Guy-friendly birthday cards were on the to-do list this week so I used some of the more masculine patterns from the
Basic Grey "Marjolaine" 6 x 6 paper pad and made these easel cards.
I just love this Basic Grey line of papers, perfect for this time of year! 
You can see some more cards that I made with this line at the Crafty Steals Blog.
My sympathy card set will be shown on their
"FEATURE YOU FRIDAY" post.
You can check it out HERE
Hop on over to see why I like Crafty Steals!

today's card supplies:
PP:  Basic Grey "Marjolaine" 6 x 6 paper pad and "Pieces"
Stamps:  IPPITY    "how you doin" and "Authentic Man"
Basic Grey "Basics" Glazed Brad
Button:  Blumenthal Lansing Co.
Baker's Twine:  Martha Stewart Crafts

Stop back Monday to see details of my "BLOG BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY"!



1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, lynn, on your feature! you mix papers beautifully:)