Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Soiree!


a little bit of stampin, a lot of pretty paper and stickers, sooooo easy!
I love the dimensional stickers that come with this Soiree line
from Pink Paislee House of 3.  With a name like Soiree, it has to be fun, right?
The only thing I stamped on these cards are the black accents.
"YOU" from Ippity "You Deserve"
and the other stamps from same line as the paper.
I LOVE the new stamp sets that go with the new Pink Paislee line offered through MemoryWorks.
You'll be seeing a lot of those featured here on the blog.
I'll be sharing some projects from the "Daily Junque" line as well.
thank you for visiting today!


2 comments:

Lacey said...

Darling Lynn!! I haven't dove into my Soiree (or Daily Junque lines yet). I have used the stamps though! LOVE them! Now i need a big enough block to put the longer stamps on!

farmhouse-story said...

you can't go wrong with pink paislee, --just bought alot of the new lines:) lacey is right, these are just darling!