Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Utah

road trip




rooftop garden of the Temple

downtown Salt Lake City

We so enjoyed our time in Utah, but it is good to be back home again in Indiana!
I cannot wait to print my photos and scrap them.
The MemoryWorks Retreat exceeded my expectations in every way!
I'll be sharing more on the blog for days to come.
Just wanted to post some pics of our road trip up the mountains and city walk of downtown Salt Lake City.
My DH (darling husband) became quite the tour expert after exploring on his own while I was in classes for 2 1/2 days.
And here is the view of our "backyard" for the five day stay.
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to visit on Friday, July 1st as I will be participating in a
PaperCrafts Magazine blog hop,
along with other Stamping Royalty winners.
Lots of great card ideas, and lots of chances to win a FREE
issue of Paper Crafts Stamp It!
Check back Friday for details.



4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

great pics! glad you had a wonderful trip, lynn! you must be so excited doing the papercrafts hop:)

OhioDanielle said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm very jealous that you made it to the retreat! Glad it exceeding your expectations!

Pamela said...

Awesome pictures! So glad we got to hang out at the Re.Treat. it was SO much fun!

Anonymous said...

Jenise said: beautiful pictures! I'm so happy that the trip was so fantastic.