Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"What's New?" Wednesday


The PaperCrafts Magazine Stamping Royalty Contest prize
 included a huge variety of stamps.
(photo on blog post from May 31)
Each Wednesday I plan to show a project using one of the new stamp sets.
Today's card features a stamp from Taylored Expressions
What's Cookin? set.
Paper is from a DCWV paper pad called "The Crafty Stack". 
It has great texured paper with a crafty/sewing theme.
As soon as I saw this sentiment, I knew I had to use it to make a card for my crafty daughter.
I also used doily stamp from My Mind's Eye, button and Tiny Tags Die (for small tag at the top)
from Papertrey Ink.
I used a sketch from Danielle Flanders' blog.
You can check that out HERE
I love to check out her creative project ideas.
Thanks for stopping by to see "what's new".

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

oh, good, we get to see your new stuff! love your card, lynn!

Brenda said...

Oh, this is the best way to see your new product! What a cute stamp!