Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hometown Summer

I thought it would be appropriate to share the "Hometown Summer" project today since my son is home, visiting from New York.
I am a huge fan of Pink Paislee so I was really excited to attend this class at the MemoryWorks Retreat.
This layout was presented by Layle Koncar from Pink Paislee.
We used the "Hometown Summer" papers and coordinating stamps/embellishments.
Isn't it cute?

I love the banner! We made it by using a circle punch and cutting circles in half.
So fun and easy!
The colors in this collection are really bright and summery.
Well, since my son is in town I will probably take a little break from the blog and my craft space.
We plan to float the river and just hang out on the porch and relax.
Hopefully I'll get some photos to add to these pages.
Thanks for stopping and please come back in a few days as I have more projects to share.

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

very cute pages, lynn! enjoy your time with your son!