Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Mini






I LOVE the designs/colors in the Simple Stories
100 Days of Summer line.
I made this mini album during the first crop night at the MemoryWorks Retreat.
I won a door prize that contained this acrylic mini-album and the papers that I used here.
(don't know the manufacturer since they did not have the strip at the bottom).
I bought a 100 Days of Summer journaling card page at the "store".
All other embellishments were in goodie bags that I got at the retreat.
Seeing these pictures is reminding me what a great time I had at the
MemoryWorks Retreat in Utah.
I am linking this project up to the challenge at Lasting Memories challenge blog.
You can learn more about it HERE.
thanks for stopping by
Hope you are having a great summer!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun summer album! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

~Ashley
LM DT member

Lacey said...

This is DARLING Lynn!! Great work!

Brenda said...

Oh, I am so glad you are linking it up to Lasting Memories! It is such a fun album!! I'll put you in my drawing for my $25 gift certificate, too!

farmhouse-story said...

just darling, lynn! this would make a great class project, too! good luck witht the challenge!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Fabulous mini! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

sharon said...

this is soooo cute... love the little rounded tabs, and the colors!!! definitely summer-y!

Michele said...

Very cute mini! Love the fun colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Dina said...

Oooo! Very nice! Hugs Dina

Unknown said...

Great mini album. It looks like a lot of fun.
Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
Hugs
Brenda