Monday, August 29, 2011

Kraft-y Kard Kit

This summer I shared a post about an idea I had to make card kits,
which I named "Kraft-y Kard Kits".
I sent one to my sweet "scrap soul sister" Lacey and she gave me permission to share what she made with it.
Check it out-
Kraft-y Kard Kit featuring Cosmo Cricket "Circa 1934"



Didn't Lacey do an amazing job on designing these cards?
I just love how she layered the different elements from the kit.
And Lacey made all 4 of these cards in about 30 minutes.
You can check out more of her awesome creations and photography at her blog
Lacey gave me some helpful feedback to make these card kits more user-friendly.
So I am off to make some more kits...
thanks for looking today!

4 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

awesome cards, lacey!

Brenda said...

I will be looking forward to getting mine!!

Lacey said...

Love it!! Seriously you will definitely want to keep your eye out for these kits people! They are fantastic and a great way to make some nice cards!!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are seriously adorable! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
Danielle