Monday, August 22, 2011

Rare Site

No, it's not a celeb at Kim K's wedding-it is my DH.
I had to chuckle when this photo came back because it reminded me of a paparazzi shot.
This is a rare site because my hubby can usually be seen in a
Mr. Happy t-shirt
or is his favorite "vintage" wrestling sweatshirt.  LOL
When I got these new MME "Sunshine" papers I knew I had to use them with this photo.
Thought today would be appropriate to post since it is our 30th wedding anniversary.
The beautiful Prima flower is one I got in a giveaway at Wendy Kwok's blog, she does amazing designs for Color Combos Galore.
thanks Wendy and thanks to you for stopping by.

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful tribute page for 30 yrs of marriage, lynn! my 25th is in oct, so i'm not too far behind you:)

farmhouse-story said...

happy anniversary and have a great one!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Great page and don't you love the new mme2. I love the color.