Friday, October 14, 2011

Lovely Fall!

What a beautiful fall this year.
We enjoyed our drive and overnight stay in Michigan.
We woke up to blistery winds on the lake, but we were tucked in
all cozy with the fireplace going and enjoyed breakfast in bed at our favorite inn.
Simple pleasures...
Today I'm sharing a Pink Paislee challenge card that was inspired by a fall photo color challenge.
I took a softer interpretation of the colors and this is my card...

Kraft Cardstock from The Kraft Outlet
burlap leaf: Prima
Brad: Basic Grey
all other supplies: Pink Paislee "Old School"
the pink graph paper may be "Daily Junque"
I used my Tim Holtz die for the flower.
I think this is my personal favorite of the cards that I did for the
Pink Paislee World Card Making Day challenges.
thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

GORGEOUS card! Sounds like Michigan was lovely!! I need a get away ASAP!!

farmhouse-story said...

glad your trip was wonderful! love the sweet card, too! have a great weekend!

Linda Breedlove said...

Oh, beautiful... I love that PP Old School paper. Love your flower.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

I love the colors you used and that bit of torn notebook paper is the perfect addition to this lovely card! I'm glad you had a nice getaway - we're planning to go to Tahoe for Thanksgiving and I can hardly wait!