Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pink Paislee Challenges

Last week Pink Paislee hosted challenges for World Card-Making Day. 
I played along with each of the challenges.
I had recently gotten my warehouse sale box from Pink Paislee so it was great fun
to utilize the challenges as motivation to create some different style cards.
I'll share my cards for each challenge this week.
here is challenge 1 card:
the challenge was to use strong color with a neutral background.
Danielle Flanders shared a tutorial on how to create this fun chevron design.
you can read more about it HERE.
I used Pink Paislee "Daily Junque" line papers and stamps.
The tissue paper, for the butterfly, is even from Pink Paislee.
Thanks for looking...

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

very very fun card!

farmhouse-story said...

love the chevron design on this sweet card, lynn! doesn't danielle do amazing stuff? and thank you for the wonderful card--got it today!