Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spooky Stuff

The challenge at The Kraft Journal this week is
"Spooky Stuff"...
you can check it out HERE.
I made some treat holders out of The Kraft Outlet CD Sleeves.
I love these because they are nice, sturdy-weight Kraft.
I stamped a spooky spider and web using an
Inkadinakado set.
"Boo" is from Cosmo Cricket "Haunted"

I added a little MME patterned paper form "Blackbird",
tulle from Joann's, and Stickles for the spider web trail.
here's a look at the coordinating tag...
The Kraft Outlet supplies: Lg Manila shipping tag and black twill
other: Unity "That's Creepy"
Orange Glimmer Mist
That's about as spooky as I get!
Check out the other spooky inspiration at The Kraft Journal.
thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Linda Breedlove said...

Great idea using the CD sleeves as a treat bag... and so cute... ahhh, I mean spooky!

yyam said...

Oooh...such a yummy treat bag! Love the stamping!

farmhouse-story said...

the cd sleeve is so clever and cute, lynn! adorable ippity tag, too! enjoy the weekend:)