Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What's New Wednesday?

Pink Paislee prize has arrived...
Look at all that scrappy goodness!!!
Being a big fan of Pink Paislee and all things vintage, it is surprising that I didn't have anything from the Vintage Vogue collection.
I was so excited when I opened the box and saw all this!
I couldn't wait to create so I flipped through Scrapbook Trends 2011 issue to look for some inspiration.
The layout by Amy Heller on page 53 just jumped out at me.
I hope you own a copy so you can check out the beautiful layout filled with clusters of embellishments and a single photo.
I wrote to Amy for permission to share my layout here since I totally scraplifted her amazing page.
here is my layout, using my new Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue" goodies.
Thanks to Amy for the inspiration! 
You can check out her blog HERE.
now, for another layout...
an altered journal
and of course, some cards...

It was so much fun to play with all these goodies.
I just kept lavishing on the embellishments and I still have lots left for more creations!
Thanks to Pink Paislee for all the goodies.
thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

you do such beautiful work--these are wonderful, lynn!

Amy Heller said...

Super cute, layout, Lynn! I just love it with those adorable PP goodies! Thanks so much for the shout out! ;)

Brenda said...

Very beautiful work!