Sunday, November 27, 2011

25 Days of Cards, continued

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving
and wonderful weekend.
DD has gone back to college and now the house seems so empty and quiet.
Today I will have some time to get "crafty".
I'll be sharing some of my 25 Days of Cards
that I made for the MemoryWorks Studio challenge for consultants.
The TeamWorks team provided 25 sketches for inspiration!
I love it that I have most my cards made and they are all different.
Here are cards 10, 11, and 12...

 These two were made with Echo Park "Seasons Greetings" line.

This one has paper from MME "12 Days of Christmas" mini.
I found a new use for my Martha Stewart mini snowflake punch1
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

great cards! I esp. love the first one- what a great design! love all the fun bright colors :)

Emily D. said...

Fantastic cards.... I love them all! I'm totally inspired to make some holiday cards now!!! Thanks!!!

farmhouse-story said...

awesome cards--love the second one esp.!