Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you all a
Happy Thanksgiving!
It has been a year with much to be thankful for.
One thing that I am thankful for is all my  
papercrafting friends in blog land!
I never dreamed I would have made so many contacts through blogging.
It has been fun!
To celebrate, I will be giving away one
Simple Stories: year.o.graphy kit
when my blog follower list hits 100.
It's really close, feel free to spread the word!
Every "follower" will be entered into a random drawing to win this great kit.

This kit would be a great way to start off your 2012 scrapbook!
I've already started mine.
As always, I am thankful for your visit!
Lynn

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Woohoo! #92!

Don't count me for the drawing, though - I should have subbed a LONG time ago. :)