Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stripes and Dots


Back to the party!
didn't have any studio time this weekend... YET! 
There is always Sunday afternoon, my fav time to create!   
I'll share some cards that I made, earlier this week, inspired by
Prompt 4 which included mixing dots and stripes.


I used the card sketch provided in this prompt, just flipped it sideways for the second card.
I used up some pretty papers from my 6 x 6 paper pad collection.
Thanks for visiting!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
We are having a beautiful fall in Indiana this year.






2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i esp. love the xmas card colors, lynn! i saw your stamping royalty pic in the magazine today--you look great in the crown!

Debbie P said...

Lovely cards. I need to try my hand at cards. Yours are so pretty it makes me want to give it a whirl!