Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweet Treats

Sweet Treats and Baker's Twine
That is the challenge at
The Kraft Journal.
There are so many cute ideas on the blog, you should check it out HERE.
I will be making some of these treat holders for co-workers.
You could easily add a gift card inside as well.
After stamping the pillow box, I covered the center with a "belly band" of patterned paper.
Then I wrapped some Baker's Twine around it and added some stamped tags, topped it with a sprig that I got in the floral dept. at Michaels last year.
supplies:
The Kraft Outlet: Kraft pillow box, small Kraft tag, silver-rimmed circle tag, Kraft Baker's Twine
patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
stamps: Papertrey Ink
Thanks for stopping by.

Have a sweet week.

6 comments:

Share Knowledges said...

First eye it seems that you decorate on pillow. Amazing and totally new creation you did, My sister was just finding about it, before two days. hope she get some good ideas from here.
Promosyon

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE this, Lynn! Think this sweet package is as much a gift as whatever you put inside it. Love those gingerbread men and love the holiday pick, and those layered tags are fabulous. I so want those PTI stamps!

Kim Duran said...

What an adorable little treat box, Lynn! Love the candy canes and little gingerbread men! The little cluster of embellishments with the candy make this look all so yummy, just like a gingerbread house! I love creating them each year with the family. So fun!

Oh! And if you do end up getting the kraft coffee bags, you will love them! They are the perfect size and are lined inside so any sweet treats won't leak through the bag! I just love them and will be using them many times for treats this holiday!

farmhouse-story said...

love the mini gingerbread man, and cute tag! too cute!

Unknown said...

Love what you have done with more products from Kraft Outlet Lynn! I plan to showcase your work on our Feature Me Friday blog post at The Kraft Journal on November 25. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal challenge this week, I am always so delighted to see your inspiring projects!

Christy said...

I love this. What a cute idea!