Thursday, December 1, 2011

Early Christmas...


Opening my e-mail inbox was like getting early Christmas presents!
First, I found out that I won Challenge #6 at Shimelle's "Pretty Paper Party".
That means a little shopping visit to Two Peas!
Then, I saw the anxiously awaited e-mail from MemoryWorks.
This year I decided to apply for the Team Works Creative Team...
and I made it! 
So excited to get more involved with the MemoryWorks team. 
Thanks for allowing me to share the good news here.
altered sleds for my craft booth at Winter Wonderland
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations, Lynn! You will do a marvelous job on the CT!!Such pretty sleds!!

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats on the Pretty Paper win and making the Creative Team! That's a double dose of scrappy happiness!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, a big congrats on your well deserved dt spot--and the shopping spree, lynn!

Christy said...

Beautiful work Lynn.
Congrats on making the 2012 team - You have loads of creativity - can't wait to work with you!