Monday, December 19, 2011

Favorite Project of 2011

This week, at The Kraft Journal blog,
the challenge is to share a favorite project of 2011.
I am re-posting the Christmas banner that I made out of tags from The Kraft Outlet.
I apologize for the bad photo.
I took the banner outside to try to get a better photo of it, but without much luck.
Kraft Outlet Supplies:
Large Postcard tags, Kraft tags, natural tying twill, Kraft Baker's twine, and mini clothespins
other:
Simple Stories "25 Days of Christmas" paper, cardstock stickers and journaling card (center)
Petaloo flowers and leaves
Thanks for visiting today!
Hop on over to The Kraft Journal for some beautiful inspiration!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally adore this Christmas Banner Lynn and can see why it is one of your favorite creations! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

farmhouse-story said...

love this cute banner, lynn!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great banner, Lynn! I love all of the elements and the krafty feel of it! Great job!