Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"ME" 1-12-12 Layout


A day in the life...
taking care of business!  lol
This is my January layout for the "Focus on Me" challenge
inspired by TeamWorks member Rosann.
The challenge is to take a monthly photo, on or around the 12th, each month and make a layout with it.
For my album,
I plan to use mostly Simple Stories "year.o.graphy" supplies.
Speaking of Simple Stories...
have you seen the sneak peeks???
Check it out at their blog
Be sure to scroll all the way down to see all the amazing new products! 
Really cool stuff!!!
The smaller album looks perfect for my needs.
Of course, I LOVE the stamps!

4 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love this idea and your layout! I think those everyday moments are the ones we can forget over time, so I love capturing them on a scrapbook page.

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Lynn and congrats on receiving the Liebster Award for your super blog. Joined the moment I saw your creativity! Cathie sent me!

farmhouse-story said...

i never do pages of just me--love this, lynn!!

Brenda said...

I love that you did this layout of yourself!! That is an important addition to a memory book!