Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Tie It Up"

The challenge at The Kraft Journal blog is
"Tie It Up".
Baker's Twine is one of my new personal favorites so I used some to wrap this card up!
First, I'd like to note that I was inspired by Jen C's (TKJ Design Team) card posted last week.
I totally scraplifted her ideas of making a gatefold card with patterned paper on the inside.
You can check out her card HERE.
I used My Mind's Eye "Love Me" 6 x 6 pad and die cuts from MemoryWorks.

supplies:
Kraft Outlet:  Kraft Cover Weight CS, Kraft Baker's Twine
other:
MME "love me" paper & die cuts
stamps:
"Telegram" from The Craft's Meow
sentiment:  Close To My Heart "Mad About You"
Thanks to Jen for the inspiration!
Check out The Kraft Journal challenge
HERE for more inspiration.

5 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute front, and you know i love the telegram:)

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the inside and outside, too!! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal!!!

Brenda said...

Oh, I love the creativity of this card! Gorgeous, Lynn!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love your card Lynn! I love the Kraft Journal too.. I need to do their challenges :-)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is just gorgeous, Lynn! I love the special delivery on the inside and that adorable mailbox on the outside! Love it!!