Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Valentines...

This week's challenge at The Kraft Journal blog is
LaLa Luv You.
You can read more about it HERE.

This card was made with The Kraft Outlet CoverWeight Kraft Cardstock
(my personal fave card base).
This time I cut it in half the long-way (at 4 1/4) so I could fold it and still fit it in an A2 envelope.
I used a corner rounder on the corners to give it an office envelope vibe.
This card was also inspired by Jen's (Kraft Journal design team) card posted a few weeks ago.
Here is a peek inside...
Kraft Outlet supplies: Cardstock, LG Manilla Shipping Tag, & Kraft Baker's Twine
other:  Paper & doily die cut: My Mind's Eye "Love Me", flower "Prima", brads:  Basic Grey
sentiment: Close to My Heart "Mad About You"
Have you made any Valentines yet?

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous Valentine, Lynn! You KNOW I LOVE that kraft base! Love the office envelope design, too, and how clever to make a pocket for the tag inside. :)

Tracy said...

Great card Lynn! Unique folds are always fun and I love tags. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!