Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunny Sunday

It is a sunny, mild Sunday here in Indiana.
Ahhh, love it!
I think Sunday is my favorite day because I get to sleep in a bit,
go to church to praise and worship,
enjoy a quiet lunch with DH,
take a nap,
and craft the afternoon away! 
Doesn't get much better than that...oh yeah, it does because we have Monday off!
Today I'm sharing a project I made with my new
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge which is exclusive to Close to my Heart.
If you want to know more about it, check out my friend Brenda's blog. 
Brenda does amazing projects with this cartridge.
Mine is a simple little banner that I made for a co-worker.
I used a mix of papers from my stash.
The scalloped, accordian-fold pretties are from
Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue" line.
Thanks for looking and I hope you are having an enjoyable Sunday.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Lynn! This is so cute! I just love the papers and colors that you used. It' s so nice that CTMH introduced such a versatile tool that works wonderfully with all products - I love that!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable banner! Love the scallops and the rosettes!