Wednesday, March 14, 2012

M is for Memories

This is the cover of the mini-album I made using the
Simple Stories: DOCUMENTED line.
Please come inside and see the page inspired by the
"Starting Points" post by Shimelle.
You can catch her blog HERE.

It was fun to translate the inspiration layout to a smaller size.
Paper and journaling pieces from the
Simple Stories: DOCUMENTED 6 x 6 size. 
Sticker accents from coordinating CS Sticker sheet.
See that fancy scroll work?
I cut that using my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close to my Heart.
Come back later this week if you would like to see more of this mini.
I love working with these papers!
The photos don't really give justice to the richness of the colors.
Thanks for visiting!
.

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally love your mini so far, Lynn! The cover is just stunning, and I so love the fancy scroll work on the first page. Looking forward to seeing more!

Sue Althouse said...

You know I'm a fan of Shimelle's Starting Points, and this is adorable as a 6x6!

Debbie P said...

Lovely job! I absolutely love your product choices.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Lynn- I am loving everything you made with the Fabulous line and now I'm crushing on the goodies you created with Documented!!! :) Way to go on your personal challenge!