Monday, March 5, 2012

MemoryWorks Monday

Living in Indiana you hear a lot about
"March Madness".
I'm not exactly sure what all the excitement is about but I know it is connected to basketball!
There is a sort of March Madness this month for MemoryWorks as the new products featured at CHA start coming in and the new catalog is prepared.
For the month of March, I would like to share a new MemoryWorks product on Monday.
Then I am challenging myself to use that product in all my project posts for that week.
Today I am sharing the new "FABULOUS" KIT from Simple Stories.
Take a look...

collection kit with 12 x 12 sheets

6 x 6 paper pad
Aren't the colors yummy?
The 6 x 6 pad will be just right for spring card-making.
I hope you come back to cheer me on with my self-imposed challenge to
stick to one product line all week.
It will not be easy, as I like to give attention to all my pretty papers waiting to be used!
We'll see if I can be victorious in this March Madness challenge. 
thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely love this new line from Simple Stories. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with it this week!