Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This & That, Graceful

Here is a layout that I made using the
Echo Park This & That "Graceful" line.
Of course I will be adding a photo of my darling daughter on this one!
We are having a girls weekend, in Indy, at the end of the month and I intend to take lots of photos.
The following challenges inspired me to create the design on this layout.
Sketch from The Paper Variety
and journaling challenge from Scrap Fit.
I'll share the other side of this layout tomorrow.
thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a beautiful line and you have truly showcased it here with this page, Lynn! I LOVE all the patterns you have mixed. The strips at the bottom and the banner flags are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

stunning page great journaling ..lovely papers.
byebye,Lean

Unknown said...

Love your use of the list and the banner beneath the photo spot- nice work! Thx for joining us @ ScrapFIT!

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness! You were really inspired by this paper and your daughter. Sounds like a fun time in Indy!! Thanks for playing at ScrapFIT!

VanessaB said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! have a wonderful weekend with your dd. don't forget to pick your outfits to match your paper. tee hee. :)

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous LO!! Love your paper/color combination and what an encouragement this LO will be to your daughter!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Keren Tamir said...

really beautiful!! thanks for joining us at ScrapFit