Saturday, April 28, 2012

One more "Blossoms" card

All supplies:  Close To My Heart
Using the same "A Blossom" stamp set (a great value at only 6.95), I kicked it up a few steps by adding some embellishments.
The lacy flower is from the "Bohemian Assortment" love the vintage feel of that set.
The cabochon flower is from "Bouquet Assortment" which goes so well with
the "Pemberley" paper packet used here.  
The ribbon is called "Color-Ready Seam Binding", I just colored ot with one of my yellow Copics. 
How fun that I can color the seam-binding to coordinate with any project?
I am off to a card-making class to learn a new technique called "Iris-Folding".
I am excited to be the student instead of the teacher this time!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

MaineOkie said...

love the yellows! and the flower is 2 cute!

Brenda said...

Pretty card!! Have fun at your class - I know just what you mean!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute! Love that layered flower. the combo of the lace with the resin flower is so eye catching. Really loving that color-ready seam binding, too. The streaked coloration you did with the yellow is fabulous.