Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 Things Mini-Album

Edited to add:  Just found out my card was selected in the Top Three
at The Kraft Journal blog (see badge on sidebar for link).
I am honored.  

Today I am sharing my first project of summer vacation.
Here I am on summer break and I choose a school-themed paper packet!
I just thought this "Typeset" paper packet would be perfect for a 
Ten Things I Love About You
mini-album.



All supplies: Close To My Heart
The album base is a My Creations "Bookmark Album".  
It is white chipboard which makes it so easy to alter.
I covered most pages with patterned paper and solids from the Typeset paper pack.
Some areas are inked with a sponge.
Stamp sets:
!0 Things, numerals from a past SOTM
All shapes/tags were cut with the
Art Philosophy cartridge.  
That cart has not left my Cricut since I got it!
So versatile with alphas, numerals, tags, banners, and shapes...oh my!
Inks: Juniper and Chocolate
Fibers: Green Ribbon Collection and Natural Hemp
Buttons, Durable Studs, and Corrugated Shapes were added too.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

This book is so cute. I want to make one now.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Love it! I've got 14 days to go and then I can play too! :)

Brenda said...

As you know, I LOVE it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome mini, Lynn! I absolutely love albums with different sized and shaped pages. This is fab! And congrats on your top 3 at the Kraft Journal! :)