Thursday, May 10, 2012

Date Night

Here's another layout that I did for the BPC online Creative Crop.
The challenge was to use Kraft in more than one way.
If you're a regular reader, you know I love my Kraft so this challenge wasn't too tough for me.
I used Kraft as the background, made a Kraft ticket border, and Kraft butterflies.
All shapes were cut with the Circut Art Philosophy cart from
Close To My Heart, except the banners which I cut free-hand.
I used lots of CTMH products on this layout:
Dotty For You Paper Packet
(remember this is the May special that you can get for $5 with a qualifying order)
Paradise Paper Flowers
Antique Copper Brads, Mini-Medley Accents in Smoothie
and Buttons
Stamps: Love Clusters
(same sentiment I used for the mini-album title yesterday)
I love all the little circles and shapes from this set too!

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Yes, I know you love your kraft, and so do I! This challenge is right up your alley, Lynn! Love the strip of kraft tickets on here. They are the perfect spot to hang those adorable banner flags. Love all the polka dots and the kraft butterflies, too. The buttons on the butterflies are a fabulous finishing touch!

Brenda said...

This is such a nice layout with all the perfect touches!

farmhouse-story said...

love the page and pic, lynne!