Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May Day

Here is my "Me" in 2012 May page.
It's not the greatest photo but it is me, doing what I like to do.
(talking and sharing crafts, LOL!)
paper and stickers from Simple Stories "Year-o-graphy" line.

I am so happy that I had time to catch up on some projects this weekend.
When school gets out I will be going full-steam ahead with my
Close To My Heart projects!
I just LOVE the June Stamp of the Month and there is an
amazing promotion for June.
I can't wait to share it with my stamping friends!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

What a wonderful layout, Lynn, showing exactly what you love to do!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable! I so love everything you've done with this year.o.graphy line, Lynn!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Congrats on another great me layout! I'm 2 months behind doing mine... But I have the pictures :) Hopefully this week..