Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Fresh

It's nearing the end of the school year and I'm so excited for so many reasons.
I can't wait to have more time for paper-crafting, reading, and walks with my hubby!
Today I am sharing a crafty little paper-pocket and tag that I am including in
my friends' end-of-the-year gifts.
As I was considering what paper to use I was inspired by the challenge on the 
I thought the Summer Fresh line would be perfect for my idea.

I am tucking this little tag/paper pocket into a basket with a mini-lantern
and some strawberry soap from Bath & Body Works.
I thought the sentiment on the "Flash Card" was perfect to kick off summer vacation!
thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Oh pretty and I agree those are the perfect sentiments!

VanessaB said...

soooooooooo CUTE!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, what an adorable little pocket and tag! LOVE the design of that pocket, and you are right....that paper line is just perfect! Your friends are so lucky! This is fabulous, Lynn!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Wow!! You are so inspiring! TFS this project