Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thanks so much!

The challenge at The Kraft Journal blog this week is
"Thank You".
Just perfect as I needed to make some end-of-the year thank you's for school.
I am finding the sentiments in the May Stamp of the Month (Friendship Bouquet)
 so useful.  And I just love the sunflower images as well.

Kraft Outlet supplies:
Kraft Coverweight CS, Manila tag, and Kraft mini-merchandise bag
All other supplies Close To My Heart:
Dotty For You paper packet, 
Friendship Bouquet stamp set, Chocolate Ink,
Natural Hemp twine,
Paradise Paper Flowers and Antiqued Copper brads.
There are few weeks left to order this beautiful stamp set and the
amazing $5 (with qualifying purchase) Dotty For You paper packet. 
If you are interested, please let me know.
Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Ok, this is the best use yet that I've seen with this stamp set! Consider it pinned!!

Marg Van Patten said...

Just love how Dotty pops out against the kraft cardstock. And that tag? ... absolutley lovely! You will be pinned!

Marg Van Patten said...

Go to my blog post today ... I left something there for you Lynn!

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful! Such a great combo of papers and colors, and I truly adore those sunflowers!