Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Then & Now

This week I'll share some of the layouts that I did for the
Creative Crop at Big Picture Classes.
I did about half the challenges since it was a busy weekend on our social calendar, lol.
Challenge 2 was to do a layout about "Then and Now".
I was going through some old scrapbooks
(you know the sticky page ones that I must re-do someday)
to find some photos of my kids when they were little.
As soon as I saw this one of Scott and JoAnna by the Christmas tree I knew I had to use it since it reminded me of the photo of them in front of the hotel Christmas tree in NYC this past year.
It really struck me how different they look and yet still the same somehow.
Where did those years go?
Thanks for looking.  
supplies: from my Echo Park Christmas stash

4 comments:

MaineOkie said...

very nice love the layouts!

Sue Althouse said...

I love Then and Now pages! What great photos and what a lovely scrapbook page.

Brenda said...

Oh, I love this layout! Then and Now layouts are such a great way to look back. Very nice scrapbooking!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this is beautiful, Lynn! One of my top faves of yours! Love the before and after photos. I notice that your DD has always had that sweet open smile. Love all the patterned papers you combined here. the scalloped piece on the side really grabs my eye, too.