Saturday, May 5, 2012

Think Pink!

Pink sunflowers???
Why not?
I wanted to change it up a bit so I colored these flowers with pink Copics.
I added a bird from the Wooden Garden Shapes and some tiny pearls
Topped it off with a Color-Ready Seam Binding bow.
Stamps: May Stamp Of The Month from Close To My Heart.
I will be entering this card into the Heart 2 Heart Challenge
which has the theme
"April Showers Bring May Flowers".
Check out this fun challenge blog for lots of inspiration!
Have you ever colored an image a totally unexpected color and then liked the results?
Please share in the comments section if you did!

4 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Love the pink sunflowers and the sweet bird! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

Haley D. said...

Your pink sunflowers are gorgeous! I love the bird paired with them. Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Audrey Pettit said...

Why not, indeed? Love the flowers, and love the whimsy!

Joelle H. said...

The flowers look great in pink! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us at H2H!