Saturday, June 23, 2012

Adventures

I am taking an online workshop at Two Peas.
It is called Kaleidoscope of Color led by Amy Heller.
I love her scrapbooking style!
Lesson 1 focused on using primary/secondary colors.
I rarely use the primary colors so I took that challenge and created this double page layout.
I'll let DH do the journaling on his adventures with his brother and his family.
I am NOT in those pictures, no way you'd get me up there!
supplies:
Basic Grey PB & J line
Lily Bee "Handmade" Bits & Pieces
"SMILE" stamp: Close To My Heart 
So glad I had these pictures to go along with the Primary Color challenge.
Next time, I'll share some red, yellow, and blue cards that I made with the leftover papers.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun pictures! You wouldn't catch me up there, either!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a fun adventure they had! Love those photos! Not sure I'd be brave enough to try that myself. Fabulous 2-pager, Lynn!

farmhouse-story said...

awesome page, lynn:) i don't think i could do that either! have a great weekend!