Saturday, June 30, 2012

Almost July...

I can't believe it is the last day of June!
My teacher heart is sad about that.
Here is my last "Life is Tweet" card to share with you.
inside sentiment:  "it's your birthday".
I went with primary colors for a change!
That Lagoon ink from Close To My Heart 
is becoming one of my favorites.
July is going to be a very busy month here at the Darda's bungalow so I will be
scaling back on my blog posts.
My daughter will be home from college and I want to spend more time with her.
We will also be working on a community project,
painting a mural on a large, outside wall at one of the 3 stop-lights in our town.
That is pretty exciting!
I may share some pics of the progress on that.  
Hope you stop by to check in once in awhile!  

1 comment:

Cathie said...

Cute card Lynn! I'd lve to see pictures of the mural!