Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy, busy...

If you're wondering,
where have you been Lynn?
This is what I've been up to...
I spent the first week of summer vacation
cleaning, re-organizing, and de-stashing
my scrap space.
If the stamps were not current Close To My Heart or near and dear to my heart
they went into the yard sale pile.
I haven't had much time to create lately so I'll send you over to my
fellow team member, Marg's blog to take a look at
cards made for our Rose Blossoms' team card swap.
Hop on over to the Tator Patch.

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I seriously need to do some organizing and de-cluttering in my scraproom, too. Looks like you did a great job. Now you can get back to creating with a clear space!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I am impressed with your ability to purge. I part with things here and there but I really need the gumption to do a big clean. It sounds like serious work though. I have to lay down now just contemplating it. Color me a wee bit jealous though!