Sunday, June 17, 2012

For Him

Since it is Father's Day I thought I would share a few
masculine cards.
They are the most challenging for me to design.
These four cards were 
created from a kit designed by my team leader Brenda.
She makes amazing card kits!
You can check out her blog HERE.
Yesterday she had a great masculine layout using these papers.
Now for the cards...

Close To My Heart supplies
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Bamboo, Chocolate, Outdoor Denim
patterned paper:  Victory Paper Packet
stamps: Pure Adventure Set
Live Out Loud (July SOTM)
other: Milepost Shapes, Durable Round 7 Square Studs, and Natural Hemp
I enjoyed "scuffing" up the patterned paper using my new sanding block (card on bottom left).
I lost one of my brown circles so I had to move the star over in its place.
Thanks to Brenda for this fun kit!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love what you've done with these! I always enjoy seeing how they turn out for people!

Marg Van Patten said...

That Victory paper is a real winner when it comes to creating guy themed cards and layouts. Nice work Lynn!