Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

Wow, July 4th is here already!
Today, it is my turn to share a tip at The Kraft Journal blog.
Here it is..."Consider Kraft!"
I love to use Kraft cardstock on my cards and layouts.
I recently discovered that it is really fun to use on die-cuts as well.

Today I will share some cards that I made using Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock from

image: Bee Happy stamp set Close To My Heart
sentiment:  For You Close To My Heart


All of these die-cuts were created using the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
which is exclusive to Close To My Heart.
I like to make big, loopy bows with it!
The papers are from Lily Bee "Handmade" collection.  
Don't they remind you of an old-fashioned picnic?
Speaking of picnics, wishing you a safe and festive Fourth of July!
For some Red, White and Blue inspiration visit 
The Kraft Journal blog this week.

4 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun creations! Happy 4th!

Sue Althouse said...

Oh yes, I love the craft die cuts on top of the patterned paper. Such a nice look!

Unknown said...

These cards are stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment about my convention cards :) Are you going to convention?

Audrey Pettit said...

These adorable cards are right up my crafty alley! Love all the kraft die cuts, Lynn. These are fabulous!