Monday, July 16, 2012

Kraft Journal Challenge #80

This week at The Kraft Journal blog we are challenging viewers to create an anniversary or wedding card.
I combined Kraft products from The Kraft Outlet with some of my favorite Close To My Heart products.



I created this card to show how Kraft can get "dressed up" and go to a wedding.  I started with a card base of Brown Kraft Cover Weight Cardstock.  Then I covered it with elegant patterned papers.  Next, I stamped a frame and sentiment which I cut out and layered atop a Small Kraft Tag.  Before adhering the tag, I tied a fluffy bow through the hole, using Nottinghill Seam Binding in lavender.  Adding a jeweled embellishment dressed it up just a bit more.   For more wedding/anniversary inspiration visit The Kraft Journal blog.  Hope you can play along by adding a Kraft-y wedding or anniversary project!
This stamp set is one of my faves!

Close To My Heart supplies:
Sonoma Paper Packet
Heirloom Assortment Embellishments
Stamp Set: Sweet Moments
Inks: Smokey Plum and Olive

I hope to be back this week with some more cards created with this stamp set and paper packet.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sara Zeller said...

This is such a beautiful card Lynn! Very very nice!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Lynn! I love the purple with the kraft. That bow is stunning! Really love the crystal hanging from the stamped sentiment and label, too!

Kristine Porter said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Maria Matter said...

so very lovely Lynn!

Tracy said...

Hi Lynn. :-) This is a beautifully classy card. The purples are just lovely with the kraft. Perfect inspiration for this weeks challenge! Hugs!