Friday, July 20, 2012

NEWS!

I interrupt my regularly scheduled blog posts to bring you this news...
Close To My Heart
has collaborated with Cricut to bring us a brand new cartridge
called Artiste!  
You can check out the images at the Cricut website HERE.

This wonderful set will be available August 1st.
This cartridge, stamp set collection, along with chipboard elements will be available 
by ordering through a Close To My Heart consultant.
If you don't have a consultant yet, I'd love to help you get this amazing collection.
You can order through my website (sidebar link) or contact me for information on 
hosting a Close To My Heart gathering where you can earn generous hostess rewards!
Feel free to contact me through e-mail:  dardalynn@yahoo.com
I can't wait to get this and start creating!

No comments: