Thursday, August 9, 2012

Avonlea

One of my favorite new paper packets from 
Close To My Heart 
is Avonlea.  It is featured on the front cover of the new IDEA Book.
I created several cards and a layout, with these pretty papers, that I will share with you this week. 

For this pretty number I used the 
I simply traced the outline of the card to make the front piece fit and added
a strip of the darker color on the inside for contrast.
The ribbon is called Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon, I love it!
I used the Sweet Moments stamp set.
Sentiment from Casual Expressions.
This is quickly becoming one of my new favorite sentiment stamp sets.
The silver flourish is from the Slate Mini-Medley Accent Collection.
If you'd like to see another project made with this beautiful paper 
hop on over to my "Kraft-y Heart" team member Kim's blog
More Avonlea inspiration tomorrow...

5 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

This is beautiful Lynn! Sweet Moments is a perfect stamp set for Avonlea. I won that set at Regionals last year ... time to dig it out!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is gorgeous, Lynn! I love that cameo, your shaped card, and that ribbon... swoon! :)

Brenda said...

Gorgeous!! This is one of my favorite card cuts from the AP cartridge. So lovely!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, so elegant! Love the fancy card base shape and love the colors and prints. Fabulous stamping, and that big satin bow is absolutely marvelous!

farmhouse-story said...

love this one, too!