Monday, August 13, 2012

Tag It! Challenge

I was really excited to see this week's Tag It! Challenge at 
I love to use tags in my card-making and scrapbooking projects.
Here is the card I designed for the challenge.



  Kraft tags are one of my favorite product from The Kraft Outlet.  For this card, I used patterned Kraft cardstock from the Kraft & Black Cardstock Pad.  I covered the Brown Cover Weight Kraft card base with the polka dot print and then cut a smaller strip of the stripe to create a pocket.  The pocket is embellished with Jenni Bowlin Black Apothecary Stickers along with Memo Quilted Stickers.  I stamped sentiments and images on 2 small Kraft Tags and one Small Manila Shipping Tag.  Tags were tied with Natural Twill TapeBlack Baker's Twine, and Canvas Fringe Ribbon.  
Now for a look at the tags...

The sentiments and stamp images are all from the Double Stamp Set special
from Close To My Heart.
You are getting a sneak peek of this amazing stamp set that will be available mid-August for
only $5 with a qualifying purchase.
Come back Wednesday as I kick off the details about this fun
stamp set!!!
Of course, I'll share some projects made with it as well!
For more "tag-inspiration" you can hop on over to The Kraft Journal blog.

9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great card, Lynn! I love the black and kraft combo and I LOVE how you used the tags. Really adorable new stamps, too!

Life in the Heavrin house said...

I'm loving the cute button and the ruler behind it!

Christine Pennington said...

lynn i totally love this an must case it!

VanessaB said...

i really really love this card!

Tracy said...

Isn't the black and kraft paper just fantastic! Love your pocket with all those cute tags Lynn. :-) Super cute card! Hugs!

♥Jan♥ said...

There is something about kraft and tags that is just so perfect, huh ! Yup Yup ! I think you and I are on the same wave length !! lol -J-

Tammie Chelberg said...

I really enjoy your cards with the Kraft cardstock. Those tags are great.

lynn said...

i just love this card and tags, lynn!

Martha said...

Hi, Lynn! Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. In trying to find you, I discovered your CTMH blog. (I love CTMH stamps!) Several weeks ago, I found your blog through "The Kraft Outlet". Your super-adorable kraft tags and beautiful card caught my eye right away! I love making tags and tag cards, AND I love using "kraft". You sold me on these stamps, but I have yet to use them. I'm inspired to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration!