Saturday, September 22, 2012

enjoy the ride!

Happy Fall!
It's here, my favorite season!
I love the crispness in the air and the colors...
speaking of colors I've been playing around with a new color combo.
The new Close To My Heart colors of 
Slate and Cashmere are quickly becoming go-to neutrals.
Here I combined them with Smokey Plum.

I used the "It's Your Day" set.
This double stamp set is available for only $5 with a $35 purchase
but only through September!
It's such a versatile set with the polka dot background stamp, 2 borders stamps,
lots of images and sentiments.
See below...
Isn't that set awesome for $5?
You can shop on my website or contact me to place an order.
Have a wonderful first weekend of Fall!

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

Beautiful card!! The set is awesome!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the look of washi tape you created with the chevron here. Love that fun bike and the sentiment, too!