Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Day of School

The photo fairy made her visit and I got 
"first day of school" pics.
We always took our kids pictures
on our front porch, the first day of school, from grades K to 12.
Now that they are grown, hubby and I continue the tradition since we are both
dorks teachers.


I used the Workshop on The Go "Scholastic" kit from 
Close To My Heart.
I knew I had to get that kit when I saw the awesome stamp set that was included.
You can find it all on pg. 47 of the IDEA Book.
I pretty much followed the instructions for the recommended layout.
Usually, I do my own thing but I really liked this layout and wanted to give it a try.
I'll add journaling later.

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend. 

1 comment:

Sara Zeller said...

Lynn, I love what you did with this paper. I so enjoy coming by your blog to see what your up to!!